Wednesday, September 30, 2009

finished Princess Lover... yes all in one sitting...

It was exactly what I thought it would be. When I watch an anime series based on an eroge I tend to not expect too much out of it beyond gratuitous acts of fan service and boobs.

Princess Lover was no exception, what started off running at a pretty decent pace... lost it's steam halfway through! Like losing an erection mid fuck because she farted... okay maybe Princess Lover wasn't that bad, but after starting off full steam and being somewhat interesting... I was hoping for more.

Now I finished it for the sole fact that it was short and I hate leaving anime series unfinished, I guess I am glad that I didn't watch this week to week because I would have been more disappointed... much like when I watched the ending of Akane iro ni Somaru Saka.

Overall, I say don't waste your time with this anime... unless you're a guy that can effectively turn off your brain and just enjoy the gratuitous fan service.

No comments:

Post a Comment