Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's really been a while huh?

With not updating on my Inception app entries, I've just been incredibly busy as of late. While I still use the app from time to time, I never write down the dreams right away and by lunch I forget them entirely. With that said, what's going on Justin Prince? It's a new year and with a new year comes resolutions, I try to get them done but last years resolution (lose weight) was the only resolution in a LONG time I was able to hit on. This year I decided to work on two things.

Resolution One: To keep in better touch with my friends and try to be more social. All work and no play was the game I subscribed to before, time to be a bit more social and also actively get out there to meet new people. I've been casually dating which is alot of fun actually, this is the first time in a while I've been single and really tried the dating scene. I've come to realize what I want and know now that I compromised alot in my past relationships, I gotta take care of me before I try and see if I can take care of others.

Resolution Two: Wear my heart on my sleeve, be a bit more open with my feelings and not hold things in to fester like I used to. Getting a bit better at this but I still have areas in which I can work on.

I'm still actively working on losing more weight and god dammit I look good, much better than I used to at least... makes me wonder why I stayed fat all those years...

1 comment: